OneSchool Industry Presentation

OneSchool is the Department of Education’s student data management application and is used in all State School in Queensland.

David discusses a range of uses for OneSchool and highlights how it can aide teachers in fully understanding their class and the data that is collected about students.

What are your thoughts of the software and how you might use it in the future?

5 thoughts on “OneSchool Industry Presentation

1. This video is great! I am familiar with OneSchool on a surface level, I had no idea there was so much more to it. Being able to look at students profiles year to year will be extremely beneficial, and the access to the data will only help to inform my teaching practice.

• So glad you benefited from the recording. It is a great shame that these live sessions are no longer offered. I am so happy that I have this recording to use.

• I couldn’t agree more. You hear about OneSchool on placement, briefly see it but not really explore the various pages. Thank you for having this presentation available. This will come in handy when I get my year level for next year to go exploring and having those conversations. 🙂

• The Course Activity page notes he is David Fitzsimmons and the video states he works for the Department of Education.