What projects can you share to show your skills?

Work Sample 1: Recording Share-Trading ActivityIn order to evaluate my performance and monitor my activity when trading shares, I record my share trading activity. This allows me to calculate capital gains during the financial year and helps my understand my share trading positioning, including the what companies are performing and which sectors I should focus on or avoid.
Click on the image to the right for an example.

Work Sample 2: Business Data AnalysisThis assignment focused on analysing statistics from a survey conducted on the variables of take-home pay and food expenditure. I was able to analyse the information given to me and present the data through graphs, helping the reader to understand my calculations.
Click on the image to the left for an example.

Work Sample 3: EconomicsThis document demonstrates my understanding of the economy and is explained through the graphs I conducted and analysis of each question. 

Work Sample 4: Management Concepts
This business report was conducted to display the ability of my researching and analysis skills. The topic was the Haier Group and was about analysing the issues within the company that caused them to underperform and the strategy they should’ve used to maximise productivity.

Career Focus
My career focus is towards the financial sector with strong interests in becoming a business or financial analyst. This growing field of work are always looking for the next outperformer to assist their organisation. 
For more information click the image to the right.

Reflection on Field Research
An interview with Tomas Daugalis on his workplace and how he operates as an Assistant Manager with how he achieved his postion and a guide on accomplishing your career goals.
For more information click the image to the left.

My LinkedIn Profile If you want to discover more about my skills and qualifications then visit my LinkedIn profile by clicking the image to the right or click on the link:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/test

Written Report
This report is on the topic: “Things you could do to enhance your employability when you graduate from University”. It displays a brief summary of my referencing potential along with problem solving skills.
Click on the image to the left for more information.

Video: About Myself
A quick video about who I am, where I’m from, the university degree I’m currently completing, my future goals and career path, and how I can apply my skills at your business.

Graduate Attributes
The graduate attributes help report on our learnings while we complete our university degree. It shows the level of skills learn’t throughout the course and how they relate to where I stand in terms of the skill performance.
Click on the image to the right for more information.