Welcome to your Education Portfolios Hub
This site provides information for students in Undergraduate Education courses to support your professional portfolio development.
Are you ready to get started?
Follow the steps below to start your Portfolio Journey.
1. Read Important UniSQ Policies
Make sure you understand and observe the following policies at UniSQ:
- Student code of conduct
- Student academic integrity
- Student expectations and responsibilities
- Acceptable use of ICT resources
2. Why Portfolios?
Find out more about the value of using a Portfolio as part of your learning journey by visiting the About Portfolios Page.
3. Logging in for the First Time
If you have been instructed to use a Portfolio as part of your course, a site will usually be created for you using a template that includes preformatted pages that will help you to get started.
4. Learning to Use Your Portfolio
Explore the Create@UniSQ Support resources to learn how to use your Portfolio:
- First Time Logging In
- Editing Posts and Pages
- Adding Links
- Uploading Documents
- Using Categories and Tags
- Editing Your Evidence Map
- Site Visibility
5. Get Support
Need help? Visit the Support page for assistance with using the Create@UniSQ Tools.