Getting Started: Resources to help you setup, customize and manage your Create@UniSQ Site
Creating Your Avatar and Editing Your Profile
You can customize global settings for your avatar and username in your Profile screen. Any changes to these settings apply to all sites associated with that username.
Browse the Slideshow below to find out more about the Your Avatar and Profile Settings:
Creating Your Avatar
You can use any image you like as an avatar image. However, it’s a good idea to select something that represents you and is also simple and impactful.
There are lots of tools online you can use to create an avatar:
There are lots of great tools online that you can use for simple image editing. Check out the following if you need to edit an image to use as your avatar:
- Adobe Online Photo Editor: https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/editor
- Canva Photo Editor: https://www.canva.com/photo-editor/
- Fotor: https://www.fotor.com/
- Photo Resizer: https://www.photoresizer.com/
- Pixlr: https://pixlr.com/x/